17 Actionable Content Marketing Tips For More Traffic
This is a list of actionable content marketing tips.
In fact, these same strategies helped grow my blog to 304,265 monthly visits:
So if you want more traffic from every piece of content that you publish, you’ll love this list of tips, techniques and strategies.
Let’s get started.
- 1. Publish “X vs. Y” Posts
- 2. Link to Social Profiles in Outreach Emails
- 3. Use The Animalz Revive Tool
- 4. Try The PBC Formula
- 5. Publish “Power Posts”
- 6. Write About Trending Topics
- 7. Include Native Content With Social Shares
- 8. Use Padlock Posts
- 9. Include a Keyword in Your URL
- 10. Add More Cuts to Your Video Content
- 11. Write Longer Headlines
- 12. Optimize Around Untapped Keywords
- 13. Use Blog Post Templates
- 14. Use Emotional Titles
- 15. Optimize Around Brand Keywords
- 16. Tell Relatable Stories in YouTube Videos
- 17. Write Compelling Meta Descriptions
- Bonus #1: Reverse Engineer Your Competition
- Bonus #2: Create Stats Pages
1. Publish “X vs. Y” Posts
“X vs. Y” posts are posts like:
- “Convertkit vs. MailChimp”
- “Paleo vs. Keto”
- “UberEats vs. Postmates”
And “X vs. Y” posts are a GREAT way to get more traffic to your site.
First, X vs. Y keywords don’t have a lot of SEO competition.
For example, I recently published a post optimized around the keyword “Ahrefs vs. SEMRush”.